I'm a security guy. I got my start circa 2004 and have been digging infosec ever since. I'm into offensive and defensive techniques, and enjoy designing secure systems as much as I do pwning them. I like research, and try to publish some here but mostly it ends up on SensePost's blog.
Dominic White is SensePost's Chief Technology Officer, and previously ran their consulting team. Before that he was a manager in the Deloitte Security & Privacy group in South Africa. Dominic graduated from Rhodes University with a Masters degree in Computer Science, specialising in information security.
Links to me on other sites:
- 2015 - ZaCon - Extending client-side wifi attacks with packet-in-packet injection attacks
- 2014 - Defcon/44con - Improved wifi client-side attacks
- 2014 - Hack in the Box/DerbyCon - A new class of vulnerabilities in TN3270 based mainframe applications
- 2013 - ITWebSec - Offense Oriented Defence
- 2011 - Metricon @ Usenix - A Threat Modelling Methodology
- 2011 - A Brave New World; Active Privacy defences
- 2010 - Online Privacy; the next battleground